The Schwarzman Scholars program is currently taking applications from all across the globe in order to find the most potential young leaders for its scholarship in 2022 and 2023.
Up to 200, Schwarzman Scholars will represent the world’s future generation of leaders every year — high-caliber people with open minds and infinite potential — a network of leaders who will act as bridges between China and the rest of the world.
Schwarzman Scholars will be chosen based on their leadership potential, entrepreneurial spirit, ability to anticipate and act on emerging trends and opportunities, exemplary character, and desire to understand other cultures, perspectives, and positions, as well as their academic aptitude and intellectual ability.
Worth of Scholarship
The students who are chosen as Schwarzman Scholars will get a full scholarship. It will include the following:
- Tuition Fees
- Room and board
- Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year
- An in-country study tour
- Required course books and supplies
- Health insurance
- A stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses
Schwarzman Scholars Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
- A first or undergraduate degree from an authorized institution or university, or it’s equivalent. Applicants participating in undergraduate degree programs must be on schedule to complete all degree requirements by August 1 of the Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year. There are no qualifications for a particular area of undergraduate study; all disciplines are eligible. However, candidates must describe how involvement in Schwarzman Scholars would help them develop their leadership potential within their field, independent of their undergraduate major.
- Age Requirement. As of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year, candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years old.
- English as a Foreign Language Exam (TOEFL PBT). A minimum score of 600 is required.
- English as a Foreign Language Test on the Internet (TOEFL iBT). A minimum score of 100 is required.
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a system for (IELTS). English language competence is required with a minimum score of 7.
- Because all teaching will be done in English, applicants must have excellent English abilities. Official English proficiency test results must be supplied with the application if the applicant’s native language is not English. This requirement is waived for applicants who completed at least two years of their academic program at an undergraduate institution where English was the primary language of instruction. Applicants who have studied English for two or more years at the Master’s degree level or above will also be exempt from the requirement.
How to Apply for the Schwarzman Scholars Scholarship
Interested applicants will go through a rigorous and exhaustive selection process intended to find the world’s most potential young leaders.
An online application and credentials examination, as well as in-person regional interviews, are all part of the process.
Those chosen will have shown that they have the ability to benefit from and contribute to the Schwarzman Scholars program.
The application deadline is September 21, 2022.
Recommended for You
- Catto Combined MSc and PhD Scholarships at Centre of African Studies UK 2022
- University of Salford MSc Public Health International Scholarship 2022
- Holland Scholarship for International Students at Protestant Theological University
- Saraswati Dalmia Scholarship in Indian Art at SOAS University of London 2022
- MBBS In Greece: Entry Requirements, Free Tuition, Scholarships
- NLNG Post Primary Scholarship 2022/2023 Award for Nigerian Students
- ETH Zurich E4D Doctoral Scholarships 2022 (Fully-Funded)
- ASEAN-Maybank Scholarship Program 2022 for ASEAN nationals (Fully-funded)
- Water Leader Scholarship for MSc in Water and Sustainable Development in Netherlands 2022
- HEVA Netflix Creative Equity Scholarship Fund (CESF) for African creatives in East Africa 2022