Scholarship in Harvard University 2022 | Fully Funded
How to get a Harvard University Scholarship? So, apply for a Harvard University Scholarship in 2022.
The Boustany Foundation is offering an MBA scholarship to study at Harvard Business School in the United States of America in 2022.
The Harvard Boustany Foundation covers the whole cost of tuition, travel, lodging, and internship. The Harvard MBA is regarded as one of the best business programs in the world. The Harvard American Scholarship is one of the world’s most well-paid scholarships.
This Scholarship is open to applicants from all around the world. This scholarship is for a period of two years in the United States. The scholarship is worth US$102,200. Every two years, the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded for a two-year programme at Harvard Business School.
There is no application fee, and the Harvard Scholarship Program does not need a high CGPA. Every two years, the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded for a two-year program at Harvard Business School.
The procedure for applying to The Harvard MBA program is available online. Send your CV, together with any additional supporting materials, to the University Committee. During the month of June 2022, the Scholarship will be given. Successful scholars will be asked to work with the Foundation for a two-month unpaid internship. Projects range in scope and are related to the Foundation’s or its partners’ operations. Below is some further information.
Scholarship in Harvard University 2022 Details
- Country: United States of America
- Degree: MBA
- Duration: 2 Years
- Deadline: 31st May 2022
About Boustany Foundation
Nabil Boustany and his son Fadi founded this foundation in 2006. The Boustany Foundation is based in Monaco and Switzerland.
The first Boustany Scholarship was given out in 1997 to a University of Cambridge MBA student, predating the Foundation itself.
Since then, the Foundation has granted several scholarships in a variety of professions, with plans to provide even more opportunities for talented students in the coming years. The Boustany Foundation is still active in promoting and administering scholarship and relief programs today.
The following expenditures will be covered by the Harvard MBA business school for the chosen candidates.
- The cost of travel from the home country to America is totally covered.
- Free accommodation
- Waiver of tuition fees
- Boustany Foundation offers unpaid internships.
- The Tuition Fee will be covered by a grant of US$102,200.
Scholarship in Harvard University | Eligibility Criteria
- Although the Scholarship can be offered to students from any country, candidates must have a good academic background.
- Candidates are only eligible to apply for the Scholarship if they have been accepted into the Harvard MBA program.
- Although the Scholarship can be offered to students from any country, those of Lebanese heritage will be given precedence.
- To be eligible for an MBA scholarship, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- If your application is selected for further consideration, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation.
- The Scholarship will thereafter be granted to one nominee.
- The Foundation expects successful scholars to do a two-month unpaid internship with the organization.
How to Apply for the Scholarship in Harvard University
Please provide a copy of your curriculum vitae, a photograph, GMAT results, and an admission letter to the institution if you desire to apply. Please go to Harvard University Scholarships to apply.
Recommended for You
- British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM in UK 2022
- The Global Voices Scholarship at the University of East Anglia 2022
- KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023 [Fully Funded]
- Schengen Countries Scholarships Without IELTS 2022 | Fully Funded
- Bond University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023
- Miles Morland Foundation African Writers’ Scholarship at University of East Anglia in UK 2022
- Mandela Masters Scholarship at University of Sussex in UK 2022
- University of Cincinnati International Scholarships for Undergraduates 2022
- Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships for International Students 2022