For the academic year 2022/23, Sasol is accepting applications for the Sasol South African Bursary Programme for South African Students.
The Sasol Bursary program is a complete package that includes both financial and developmental help throughout the academic year. Full-time university studies in engineering and science are eligible for bursaries.
The Sasol Bursary Program consists of the following components:
Undergraduate Bursaries – This level covers honors degrees for applicants pursuing bachelor’s degrees in Engineering or Science (in our context).
Bursaries from the University of Technology – For applicants interested in pursuing a B. Eng. Tech. in Mine Surveying at a University of Technology.
Bursaries for Postgraduate Study in Science or Chemical Engineering – For applicants who are completing or have finished their degrees and intend to pursue a Master’s or Doctorate degree in Science or Chemical Engineering.
Worth of Scholarship
- Bursaries are given to students who are enrolled in normal degree programs for a certain length of time (e.g. B.Sc. or B.Eng. Engineering for studies over a 4-year period).
Requirements for the Sasol South African Bursary Programme
- Students who apply for a second, third, or fourth-year bursary must be able to finish their degree in less than four years.
- As a result, students who are already enrolled in a so-called 5-year program or who want to enroll in a 5-year study plan are not eligible to apply.
- Students must also enroll full-time in a recognized and accredited South African university.
- It is critical to highlight that bursaries will not be provided for studies leading to a so-called dual/combined/hybrid degree program.
- Individuals should give truthful information, and non-South African nationals’ applications will not be evaluated.
How to Apply for the Sasol South African Bursary Programme
Deadline for application: May 27, 2022.
Recommended for You
- University of Edinburgh AI Accelerator Programme 2022 (Win up to £10,000)
- NAWA Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange Ulam Programme in Poland 2022
- French Institutes for Advanced Study (FIAS) Fellowship Programme in France 2022
- The Sasol Business Accelerator Programme (2022)
- L’oreal–UNESCO for Women in Science Maghreb Young Talents programme 2022
- Interswitch Trainee Programme for Tech Professionals (2022)
- SME Growth Lab Accelerator Programme (Cohort 2) for African Business Owners 2022
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2022
- Aliko Dangote Foundation – VDMA Technical Training Programme 2022
- JAMII Femmes Programme 2022 for African Women Entrepreneurs