Rhodes Scholarships for Global Students at Oxford University is currently accepting applications for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Qualified individuals from all across the globe are encouraged to apply for the Rhodes Scholarships for Global Students (i.e., those who are not eligible under any other Rhodes Scholarships Constituency) to apply for a Scholarship, which is subject to the nomination.
Each year, the Rhodes Global Scholarship awards 100 fully financed scholarships to exceptional young leaders who are driven to engage with global issues and promote international understanding and peace. Successful applicants will be awarded a scholarship to study at the University of Oxford.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Rhodes Trust
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): University of Oxford, UK
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: 100
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
Rhodes Scholarships for Global Students Eligibility
- Applicants are only eligible to apply to the Global Scholarships if they are ineligible to apply via any other Rhodes constituency.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and not have turned 24 by October 1, 2022. OR, for senior applicants who obtained their first college degree later than typical, they must not be in their 27th year.
- Applicants must have finished, or will complete, an undergraduate degree (usually a Bachelor’s degree) with an academic background and grade that meets or exceeds the particular entrance criteria of their selected full-time programme at the University of Oxford before July 2023.
- Must have a sufficiently high level of English and have fulfilled the University of Oxford’s English language competence standards before the application deadline.
How to Apply for Rhodes Scholarships for Global Students
Interested applicants for the scholarship must obtain a letter of nomination from their university. You will need to register the details of an appropriate nominator via the application form and you will only be able to submit your application once they have submitted their nomination. Applicants can apply online after being nominated.
- Upload copies of official documents to further outline your geographical background and to prove that you meet the age requirements e.g. birth certificate, National registration Card, passport etc.
- Official transcript from the college or university you are studying or have studied.
- Evidence of English Language proficiency.
- Provide details of an appropriate nominator.
- Full curriculum vitae
- A head-and-shoulders colour photograph (jpg format).
- A personal statement of no more than 750 words.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2022 at 23:59 GMT
Recommended for you
- Huntsville Competitive Scholarships at the University of Alabama, USA
- Sobeys & Empire Scholarship Program for Students in Canada, 2022
- Great Scholarship Justice and Law at University of Westminster, UK
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships at the University of Adelaide
- International Masters Scholarship at Edith Cowan University in Australia