Responsible Data Science Scholarships at the University of Birmingham – UK, 2022 will be awarded to individuals interested in pursuing a degree program at the institution.
The University of Birmingham is glad to offer a £10,000 scholarship to individuals interested in pursuing a degree program at the institution.
This award is intended to help people from underrepresented groups learn data science and artificial intelligence abilities.
Application Deadline: 3rd June 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £10,000
Number of Awards: 12
Eligibility: To be eligible for Responsible Data Science Scholarships, you must:
- You must have applied for and received a postgraduate application number for the full-time MSc Responsible Data Science program.
- If you meet one or more of the following conditions, you may be considered for a scholarship:
- Students who are female.
- BAME students.
- Students with disabilities who have been registered.
- You must also be self-supporting and not receive any other scholarship or subsidy, including those from the University of Birmingham.
Application Process: If you are interested to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission to the Postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, Students can apply for the scholarship application form.
Recommended for you
- 2022 Africa Scholarship Program at University of Essex – UK
- 2022 Bradford-Renduchintala International Scholarships at University of Bradford – UK
- Half-Tuition Scholarships at Lingnan University, Hong Kong 2022
- Gems International Partner Scholarships at University of Canberra – Australia, 2022
- Engineering International Merit Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022
- Advanced Practice International Scholarships 2022 at Wrexham Glyndwr University – UK