For the academic year 2022/2022, the American University of Beirut is accepting applications for the Regional Graduate Scholarship.
Applicants for the following three degrees are eligible for the Regional Graduate Scholarship:
- Master of Public Health (MPH) with 3 areas of concentration:
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics (EPBS)
- Health Promotion and Community Health (HPCH)
- Health Management and Policy (HMP)
- Master of Science in Epidemiology (MS EPID)
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences – Major in Environmental Health (MS EH)
Worth of Award
Students from the Arab world interested in the MPH and MS programs at the Faculty of Health Sciences may apply for a limited number of partial or full scholarships (FHS).
Regional Graduate Scholarship Requirements
- Applicants will only be considered for a scholarship if they have been admitted into the GPHP program on a regular basis.
- Only applicants who have completed the English Language Proficiency Requirement (ELPR) by attaining the requisite score on the EEE, TOEFL, or IELTS will be eligible for a scholarship.
- Every academic year, scholarships are granted to candidates for the autumn semester. Mid-year admissions are not eligible for scholarships.
- New students enrolled in the GPHP are eligible for scholarships. GPHP students who are currently enrolled are not eligible for the grant.
- Scholarship applicants should be citizens/nationals of the Arab region (Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya Arab Jamahiriya, Mauritania, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, or Yemen).
How to Apply for Regional Graduate Scholarship
The scholarship application form may be found in the financial assistance section of the AUB online graduate application.
Students who satisfy the eligibility requirements must first complete an AUB graduate application online, which includes the scholarship application within the financial assistance section.
Deadline: Application closes March 18, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: