Reach Oxford Scholarships for Students from Low-Income Countries 2022
Reach Oxford Scholarships for students from low-income countries are awarded to meritorious students who, due to financial or political restraints, or a lack of adequate educational facilities in their native countries, are unable to pursue a degree-granting program.
The applicants must be inhabitants of countries that receive official development aid from the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development’s Development Assistance Committee (DAC) (OECD).
The offer is made to undergraduate students who are passionate about receiving a high-quality education.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oxford
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Oxford
Study level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Nationality: International students
Reach Oxford Scholarships Requirement
The following conditions must be met in order to be considered for the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022:
- The applicant must have been accepted into one of Oxford University’s undergraduate programs.
- Must have outstanding academic achievements as well as strong leadership skills.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their native country after their studies are completed.
Priority will be given to applicants who have never completed an undergraduate degree.
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Antigua and Barbuda; Argentina; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Rep.; Chad; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Cook Islands; Costa Rica; Côte d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; El Salvador; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Eswatini; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem. People’s Rep.; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Rep.; Laos; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico; Micronesia, Federated States; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Montserrat; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Niue; North Macedonia; Pakistan; Palau; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Saint Helena; Samoa; São Tomé and Príncipe; Senegal; Serbia; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Syria; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tokelau; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Vietnam; Wallis and Futuna; West Bank and Gaza Strip; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Other Important Information: Applicants are to note that the duration of the scholarship is 3 or 4 years depending on the course of study.
- Not all universities are able to provide Reach Oxford Scholarships every year, so applicants should keep that in mind. As a result, even if you are given admission to an institution that does not participate in the plan, you will still be eligible to apply for and receive a scholarship. If your application is accepted, plans will be made to transfer you from one institution to another.
- Applicants will be required to submit an annual report detailing their academic and social activities as well as their accomplishments at the university.
- The prize is contingent on acceptable academic success in succeeding years.
- Applicants should be advised that the program is very competitive, and the University does not have any further funds available for individuals who are not given a scholarship.
- Course fees
- Grant for living costs
- One return air fare per year
Application for Reach Oxford Scholarships
How to Apply: Interested candidates for the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022 should apply to the University of Oxford via UCAS for an undergraduate study.
Applicants who have been accepted to an undergraduate study at the University of Oxford must submit the Undergraduate Scholarships application form before the deadline.
Application Deadline: 9th February 2022 at 12 noon (UK time)
Recommended for You:
- UCL GREAT Scholarships by the British Council for International Students 2022
- AI4D Scholarships for Early Career Academics in Kenya 2022
- Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022
- Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships at Flinders University 2022
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships at the University of Queensland 2022
- Dean’s Freshman Scholarship at Ohio University in USA 2022