The University of Oxford is accepting applications for its fully-funded undergraduate Reach Oxford scholarship (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships), which are open to students from low-income countries who are unable to study for a degree in their home countries in 2022.
Due to political or financial constraints, or a lack of suitable educational facilities.
Students should be aware that before being considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship, they must first apply for admission to the University.
Scholarship applications from students who have not been given a seat at Oxford will not be considered by the University.
The University is not responsible for the content of other websites that advertise the plan, and candidates should read the accompanying information to ensure that they are eligible.
Worth of Award
University fees and college fees, a grant for living expenses, and one return air fare per year.
Reach Oxford Scholarship Requirements
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep., Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyz, Rep., Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts-Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Eligible Courses: All courses except medicine
Duration of Scholarship: 3 or 4 years depending on course length.
- College Selection: Reach Oxford Scholarships are not available at all colleges every year. If you are admitted to an institution that is not part of the program, you will still be eligible to apply for and receive a scholarship. If your application is accepted, plans will be made to transfer you from one institution to another.
- Other Requirements: This plan is reserved for students with exceptional academic abilities and great examination achievements. Financial necessity and social commitment, on the other hand, are important selection factors. Applicants must plan to return to their place of origin after completing their studies.
How to Apply for Reach Oxford Scholarship
- Before you may apply for the scholarship, you must first apply to and be accepted into an Oxford undergraduate program.
- Because this is a very competitive scholarship, you should begin your preparation as soon as possible.
- There is no distinct Oxford application form; instead, applications are sent via the UCAS website.
- This is a yearly scholarship, so keep track of it and plan ahead for next year if you don’t get it this year.
- Scholars will be required to submit an annual report detailing their academic and social activities as well as their accomplishments at the university.
- The prize is contingent on acceptable academic success in succeeding years.
- Applicants should be advised that the program is very competitive, and the University does not have any further funds available for individuals who are not given a scholarship.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline varies.
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by October 15, 2021, and be successful in gaining a place. February 10, 2022 is the scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2022. Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2022.
If you have any questions about the scholarship or applying for admission, call +44 (0)1865 288000.
Recommended for You:
- Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards for Nigerians 2022
- Mandela Scholarship Fund at Leiden University in the Netherlands 2022
- Global Science Course Scholarships for Undergraduate Student at Tokyo Japan 2022
- James-Watt Scholarship Program Edinburgh UK 2022
- University of Chinese Academy of Sciences Scholarships 2022
- FirstRand FNB Fund Scholarship for International Postgraduate Study 2022