In 2022, Chattam University in the United States is accepting applications for the Rachel Carson Full Tuition Scholarship for International Students.
The Rachel Carson Grant is an annual renewable scholarship that pays tuition for each academic year at Chatham University for a total of four years (120 credits).
Chatham University gives scholarships to outstanding new full-time students in order to acknowledge academic success.
Several of these awards are supported through endowment scholarships.
Students must submit an admissions application, be accepted to the University, and, in certain situations, interview or audition to be considered for a Chatham Scholarship.
Worth of Award for Rachel Carson Scholarship
The Scholarship pays for the students’ whole tuition.
To be eligible, this scholarship requires students to;
- Have a 3.5 overall GPA in high school and a 1200 SAT or 25 composite ACT score.
- To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must complete all scholarship criteria and be admitted to Chatham.
- One Academic Scholarship Day must be attended.
- Minimum cumulative high school/college GPA: 3.5
- Minimum SAT score of 1200 (needed for high school students and transfer students with less than 24 transferred courses), OR
- Minimum ACT composite score: 25 (required for high school applicants and transfer students who have fewer than 24 transferable credits)
How to Apply
- Application is online
- Mail any supplemental materials to the address:
Chatham University – Rachel Carson Scholarship Application
Office of Admission
1 Woodland Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
Deadline: Application closes February 1, 2022