For the academic year 2022/23, Queens University Belfast is accepting applications for the GREAT Scholarship for MSc Net Zero Engineering for Egyptians in the UK.
Governments all across the globe have established legally enforceable objectives to encourage low-carbon development, which will need massive investments in resources, infrastructure, and technology.
The goal of this program is to provide students with a solid foundation in engineering and related skills that will help them support “green development” in a variety of industries.
As a result, they will be ideally positioned to assist current and future sectors in making the transition to carbon-free production.
As a result, students who complete this course will have skills that are increasingly in demand by local and worldwide businesses, notably in the industrial and energy industries.
Worth of Award
Queens University Belfast GREAT Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this scholarship:
- Be an Egyptian citizen or permanent resident.
- By the start of the academic year in September 2022, you must be available to begin your academic studies at Queen’s.
- Meet the qualifying requirements for the program you’ve chosen:
- Entry Requirements for MSc Net Zero Engineering
- You’ve applied for and been accepted into a full-time position on your chosen program at Queen’s.
They haven’t received a full or partial scholarship, studentship, or another government reward to help them finish their education.
How to Apply for Queens University Belfast GREAT Scholarship
STEP 1: Read and double-check that you fulfill the qualifying requirements outlined above.
STEP 2: Use their online application site to apply to the program of your choosing. Candidates should be aware that the deadline for GREAT applications is May 31, 2022, and that they must apply for admission at least four weeks before this date to enable enough time for a decision to be made.
STEP 3: Accept an offer to study on your preferred program and pay your deposit.
STEP 4: Apply for the GREAT Scholarship
Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2022
Recommended for You:
- King’s College London Undergraduate Scholarship Opportunities 2022
- Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship for Masters Study at MCI 2022
- International Business Masters Scholarship at University of Auckland in New Zealand 2022
- Full IAIS Masters Excellence Scholarship at University of Exeter in UK 2022
- York University International Student Scholarships and Awards 2022
- FG Nigerian Award Scholarship for 2021/2022 [Apply Now]