Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022-2023 is currently accepting applications.
The scholarships provide a once-in-a-lifetime chance to pursue a two-year Master’s degree in a Commonwealth nation with a low or moderate-income.
The scholarships, which are aimed at students who are devoted to making a positive impact in their communities, are a once-in-a-lifetime chance to go to a new nation and culture, widen one’s perspectives, and form a worldwide network that will last a lifetime.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars seek to bring about good change and discover answers to the common difficulties we confront, both in their home countries and in those that host them, via cultural interaction and scholarly cooperation.
Scholars will help define the Commonwealth’s future as active members of the network.
Award recipients receive:
- Fully-funded tuition fees;
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for duration of award;
- Return economy flights to their host country;
- An arrival allowance;
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval.
Here are the requirements for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
- Citizens of Commonwealth nations or individuals with refugee status in a Commonwealth country are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must submit an application for a QECS award in a nation other than their home country or citizenship country.
- The age restriction for receiving a QECS Award is not set.
- At the time of application, you must have have finished your degree and graduated with a 2:1 or above. You will be requested to provide a copy of your final transcript and degree certificate as part of the application process.
- University of Dhaka
- University of Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
- The University of the West Indies
- The Technical University of Kenya
- University of Nairobi
- University of Malaya
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- University of Mauritius
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- University of Rwanda
- The State University of Zanzibar
- Makerere University
Review the available courses and admission criteria, as well as the application instructions, before submitting an application.
To have your application counted, choose a course that is available at the institution you selected at the beginning of the form.
You must first establish a MyACU account before applying for a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship.
This will allow you to store a draft application and return it to check on its progress after it has been submitted.
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 10, 2022
Recommended for You:
- Seeds of Fortune Scholars Program 2022
- Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship at MCI for Postgraduate Studies 2022
- University of Edinburgh Law Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies 2022
- Gary Lubner Scholarship at London Business School for Africans 2022
- Generation Google Scholarship for Computer Science Students 2022