The Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme at St. Georges University in the United Kingdom is accepting applications for September 2022–23 enrollment.
With its full and partial postgraduate scholarships, they recognize and foster exceptional talent in healthcare and science.
St George’s postgraduate scholarship plan is tough; candidates must exhibit academic distinction and indicate how they will make a difference following their stay at the university.
Full scholarships are offered for both domestic and foreign students in the following postgraduate courses:
- Biomedical Science MRes (pathways)
- Genomic Medicine MSc
- Global Health MSc (pathways)
- Sports Cardiology MSc
- Translational Medicine MRes
Worth of Award
- On the Physician Associate Studies MPAS, they also provide partial scholarships to both domestic and foreign students. The scholarship will be applied to the first year of study if it is granted.
- International student funding for the MSc in Global Health at St George’s University
- Every year, on their Global Health MSc, St George’s offers a Global Health international health fellowship scholarship to one foreign student from a low-income country.
- The scholarship covers the entire cost of tuition as well as a stipend to help with living costs.
Postgraduate Scholarship Requirements
To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Apply to pursue a full-time or part-time taught postgraduate programme for a maximum of four years.
- Not already a Master’s degree holder
- It has to be self-sustaining. Students who are completely sponsored by the NHS or who get financing from an employer or sponsor are not eligible for consideration. This does not apply to candidates who are taking advantage of the Postgraduate Loans or Career Development Loans programs.
- Meet the entrance requirements for the program you’ve chosen.
- Be given a spot on the programme, which will begin in the academic year 2022/23.
The scholarship will be awarded to the student with the highest overall grade in all courses. Your application will be graded on the following criteria:
- Your level of education
- Your personal statement
- Your professional background
- Your meeting
- Your references
How to Apply for Postgraduate Scholarship
- If you apply for a taught postgraduate course offered by St George’s and meet the deadline, you will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- You are not required to complete a separate application; however, you may be invited to participate in a physical or virtual interview.
- The Scholarship Committee will choose grantees who they believe will contribute positively to the academic environment at St George’s and obtain the best grades.
Deadline: Applicants who wish to be considered for their scholarship scheme will need to have submitted a completed course application by midnight on March 10, 2022.
Recommended for You:
- Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards for Nigerians 2022
- Sacred Heart Sanctuary Scholarship at the University of Roehampton in UK 2022
- Uppsala University Scholarships for International Students 2022
- BI Norwegian Business School Presidential Scholarships in 2022
- SCUT International Scholarship for Excellence in China 2022
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarships 2022