Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Carbontech at University of Sydney Australia 2022
The University of Sydney invites applications for the Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Carbontech in Australia for the 2022 academic year.
This fellowship is intended to assist a student pursuing a PhD in the School of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, with the goal of developing a techno-economic evaluation for Direct Air Capture, a Carbon Negative Emissions technology.
Worth of Award
- A PhD student in the School of Chemistry will get a $28,597 per year fellowship to conduct Carbontech research.
- For up to three years, this scholarship will give an annual stipend allowance equal to the minimum RTP rate (indexed on January 1 of each year).
- An extension of up to six months is possible if academic performance is good.
- For up to twelve research periods, this grant will cover academic course costs, student services, and amenities expenses.
- Subject to good academic achievement, an extension of up to two research periods is possible.
Postgraduate Research Scholarship Requirements
- Be a student from abroad
- Have an unconditional offer of admission to the Faculty of Science or be enrolled in a full-time PhD program at the Faculty of Science
- Be willing to learn more about Carbontech in general.
- Either a first-class or second-class upper honours degree or a master’s degree in a comparable discipline with a significant research component.
- Engineering, energy, and sustainability are some of my specialties.
How to Apply for Postgraduate Research Scholarship
All applications must be submitted via the official website.
Deadline: The application deadline for Postgraduate Research Scholarship Carbontech is November 23, 2021.