The Pfizer Breakthrough Fellowship Program is now accepting applications from current juniors, with the program starting in the summer of 2022.
Applications for the 2022 fellowships will be accepted until April, while those for the summer internship will be accepted until August.
With an aim of generating 100 fellows by 2025, the Breakthrough Fellowship Program is a first-of-its-kind program that strives to enhance students and early career colleagues of Black/African American, Latino/Hispanic, and Native American origin.
The Breakthrough Fellowship Components
During their junior year of college, students will be able to apply. All five components of the curriculum will be completed by successful Fellows:
- For rising undergraduate college seniors, a 10-week summer internship is available.
- After completing your undergraduate degree, you must work full-time for two years.
- A fully financed scholarship to finish a full-time, 2-year MBA or MPH degree after two years.
- Between the first and second years of the MBA/MPH program, there is a summer internship.
- Return to Pfizer after completing the program for a job.
Pfizer Breakthrough Fellowship | Eligibility Requirements
- Be a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in a full-time university program (an approved college / university degree program at the time of grant) who will graduate in the spring semester (of the referenced year)
- a strong desire to earn an MBA or a master’s degree in public health
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- To increase the pipeline for Black/African Americans, Latino/Hispanics, and Native Americans, the program’s aims must be met.
- Demonstrate a high level of leadership potential.
- Willingness to work in NYC
How to Apply for the Pfizer Breakthrough Fellowship
Search for Breakthrough Fellowship and/or Breakthrough Fellowship Internships on Pfizer.com/Careers and pick Breakthrough Fellowship and/or Breakthrough Fellowship Internships from the job posts.
Recommended for You
- Overseas Development Institute Fellowship for Early Career Professions 2022/23
- Chatham House Stavros Niarchos Foundation Academy Fellowship 2022-2023
- Harvard Lead Fellowship for Promoting Women in Global Health 2022-2023 (Fully-funded)
- Minority Africa Fellowship 2022 for Journalists & Storytellers (Paid)
- French Institutes for Advanced Study Fellowship Program 2022
- Zoological Society of London EDGE of Existence Fellowship 2022 (£10,000 grant)
- Mongabay Sue Palminteri WildTech Reporting Fellowship for Writers in USA 2022 (Win $5,000 )
- Fully Funded |Atlantic Fellowship USA (2022)
- GLG Social Impact Fellowship for Nonprofits and Social Enterprises in New York 2022
- Peter K. Jansen Memorial Travel Fellowship 2022 (up to $1,000)