PesaTech Accelerator for Fintech Startups in Tanzania is currently accepting applications for the year 2022.
PesaTech is a Fintech accelerator sponsored by Sahara Ventures in collaboration with Hindsight Ventures and Enea Advisors.
The PesaTech Accelerator program is designed to find and support Tanzanian Fintech businesses. The initiative works with high-growth firms to help them enhance and automate their financial services delivery.
The United Nations Capital Development Fund is supporting the accelerator (UNCDF). Tanzanian Fintech firms at the post MVP and growth stage are the focus of the accelerator.
Benefits for Post MVP Startups include:
- Product Development
- Business Development
- Communication and Branding
- Investor Readiness Support
- Legal and Compliance
- Go-To-Market Strategy
Benefits for Post Revenue Startups include:
- Fundraising Strategy
- Strategic Partnerships
- Legal and Compliance
- Market Access
- Systems and Structures
PesaTech Accelerator for Fintech Startups Eligibility
- Post MVP StartUps: Any Fintech company that has an established Minimum Viable Product (MVP) that is soon to be released and tested, or that is currently in the market.
- Post-Revenue Fintech Startups: Any Fintech business that has developed a Minimum Viable Product (MVP), gained momentum, and begun to make revenue.
How to Apply for PesaTech Accelerator for Fintech Startups
The accelerator will take the startups through the following processes:
- Opening and Launching: Opening the call for application and launching the accelerator with strategic partners in the startup ecosystem.
- Virtual Assessment (InvestoRedo): Running of virtual assessment of the applications received via the InvestoRedo platform.
- Physical Assessment (Diagnosis): Running physical assessment and diagnosis of the post-revenue startups for investor readiness support.
- Bootcamp (Post MVP Startups): Two weeks of technical and business Bootcamp for registered post MVP startups to improve the quality of the products and support go-to-market strategy.
- One-On-One Session (Post Revenue Startups): Series of experts and mentors meeting for registered post-revenue startups to help with go-to-market strategy, compliance issues and fundraising.
- Demo Day & Post Acceleration Support: Deal sessions and marketplace to support the startup’s access to strategic partnerships and potential investors.
Deadline: May 31, 2022
Recommended for you
- Access Opportunity Scholarship at University College London 2022
- US Embassy EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program 2022/2023 for Study in USA
- Opportunities for Women to Celebrate International Women’s Day 2022
- UNICEF Jobs Program 2022 | UNICEF Career Opportunities
- International Freshmen Merit Scholarships at Utah Tech University, USA