Part fee Scholarships at the University of Westminster – UK is currently accepting applications from adequately qualified students.
Are you a student from another country? Are you looking for a scholarship in the United Kingdom? If you answered yes, then here is a chance for you: The University of Westminster in the United Kingdom is offering a Part Fee Scholarship Program to outstanding students who want to pursue a degree program at the institution.
The scholarship offers a one-time £2,000 tuition fee grant to fee-paying international students with a minimum 2.1 UK degree equivalent.
Application Deadline: 13 June 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: 70+
Value of Award: £2,000 Tuition Fee Award paid directly to the University towards your tuition fees in your first semester. Students on two-year postgraduate courses will receive the award for their first year only.
Part Fee Scholarships Eligibility
- Applicants must be admitted into a full-time Master’s program at the University of Westminster beginning in September 2022.
- Applicants must hold a 2.1 Honours degree in the United Kingdom.
- Applicants must be able to communicate in English.
- International Students are required to apply.
How to Apply for Part Fee Scholarships
Apply to the Westminster International Part Fee Scholarship by filling out the application form. Please return your completed application form including your undergraduate transcripts as PDF attachments to [email protected].
Recommended for you
- Movistar – 42 Madrid Digital Inclusion Scholarship in Manchester, UK
- Impact Scholarship at UCL for Masters in Public Health, 2022/2023
- Sir Ray Tindle International Scholarship at University of Creative Arts, UK
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships at the University of Adelaide
- TESOL International Scholarships at University of Warwick, UK – 2022
- Scholarships in Human Rights and Democratization in Africa at University of Pretoria – South Africa, 2022
- Tech Women MBA Scholarship at Wittenborg of Applied Sciences, Netherlands