The Online News Association Women’s Leadership Accelerator 2022 is currently accepting applications.
The Women’s Leadership Accelerator provides an intense program of mentorship, conversation, and learning from some of the most influential people in the digital media industry.
Participants engage directly with mentors on difficulties specific to their jobs, and ONA provides ongoing support and coaching.
The Women’s Leadership Accelerator provides:
- A virtual kickoff workshop in March and an in-person cohort gathering in May or June, with an emphasis on hands-on personal and professional work; candid discussions about leadership, work-life balance, and problem-solving in the newsroom; deep dives on developing leadership and management skills; and one-on-one mentoring from industry leaders.
- Check-ins and practical, focused counsel and personal coaching on specific difficulties over the course of a year
- The Online News Association Conference registration is now open (ONA22)
- In September 2022, in collaboration with ONA22, a half-day closing workshop for the cohort will be held.
- The chance to be a member of a group of peers that can act as a solid support system throughout your career
Online News Association Women’s Leadership Accelerator Requirements
- Open to digital media practitioners who are driving innovation, such as freelancers, entrepreneurs, and independent journalists.
- They’re searching for women who aren’t just aware of the digital media world but are actively contributing to its advancement.
- Applicants must have prior experience managing people or projects and a desire to improve their abilities. When we examine applications, we keep in mind that innovation implies various things in different markets.
Application for Online News Association Women’s Leadership Accelerator
Twenty-six female digital journalists will be supported for a year to help them advance their careers. The deadline for applications is November 30, 2021.
Online News Association Women’s Leadership Accelerator Deadline
Recommended for You:
- Great Minds Student Internships at IBM Research in Africa and Switzerland 2022
- UN Internship Program 2022
- UNICEF Paid Internship Program 2022
- EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2022
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Engineer Internship for young South Africans
- Mastercard Summer Internship Program for South African students – 2022
- NLNG SIWES Application 2021 – NLNG Internship [Apply Now]
- Scripps Howard Foundation Fellowship Program 2022