OND Internship Programme at GT Bank Limited Nigeria | Interning with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution is an amazing experience.
By assisting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team while studying best-in-class banking processes and procedures, the Internship Program provides OND graduates with industry exposure and on-the-job training in banking operations.
The internship program is a fantastic method to get your foot in the door of the banking industry while also honing your job abilities.
Requirements for OND Internship Programme at GT Bank
Kindly see the requirements below:
Job Type: OND Internship
Location: Our unique branches nationwide
Duration: 12 months
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn
Here are the educational requirements
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card
GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)
Recommended for you
- Universities in Nigeria That Accept Second Choice
- OND Scholarships For Nigerian Polytechnic Students (2022)
- Diamond Bank Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2022
- What Is The Difference Between Monotechnic and Polytechnic?
- 7 Polytechnic Scholarships In Nigeria 2022
- Accounting And Finance Internships Schlumberger
- The Kirby Laing International Scholarships at University of Edinburgh in UK 2022