Old Mutual is committed to providing young future leaders with the tools and resources they need to launch and grow their careers in a fast-paced environment.
The chance to rise to the position of leadership within the company, with access to industry mentors and experts.
Diversity and inclusion are the cornerstones of a values-based culture.
Opportunity to perform a meaningful position with responsibilities that have a positive effect on the company and the community-at-large
A career with Old Mutual may take you all around the world.
Exceptional compensation and recognition in a very competitive marketplace.
Old Mutual has a strong belief in Africa and wishes to support its people in their daily endeavours. We are aware that Old Mutual and South Africa’s performance depends heavily on the skills and expertise of its information technology (IT) staff. As a result, we provide bursaries to the brightest young technologists, to those who are committed to a career in IT and want to make a difference.
We will work closely with you to design an Old Mutual career path that meets your goals and ambitions.
We value your input, therefore we’ll make sure to offer you venues and resources to participate in a productive conversation.
A wonderful company culture built on inclusiveness and diversity is the bedrock of our core principles.
Possibilities for ongoing guidance and growth
Requirement for OldMutual Tech Talent Bursary Programme 2022
- This Bursary Programme will only consider South African nationals.
- You must have earned at least a 65 per cent grade point average in years 1 and 2 of your IT certification before applying.
- For the first 18 months after the completion of your qualification, you must additionally commit to our TechTalent graduate program.
- Year 3 of your IT certification must be documented with official documentation of your admittance.
- To be considered for the TechTalent graduate program, you must be open to relocating to Cape Town.
- The scholarship provides financial assistance to students.
- Full tuition at a South African university or college of higher learning.
- Where appropriate, university residence costs must be paid.
- Students who are not attending school in their hometown are entitled to one round-trip flight home each year.
- Working over the holidays is an option.
- Allowance for books
- Mentoring and education
- South African
- October 31st 2021
For More Information: