The OKP Media Training Scholarships for journalism studies at the Radio Nederland Training Center (RNTC) in 2022 are now being accepted by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds the OKP, which is managed by the Netherlands Organization for International Cooperation in Higher Education (NUFFIC).
Nuffic, the Netherlands Organisation for International Cooperation in Higher Education, administers the scholarships.
The ‘Orange Knowledge Programme’ stands for ‘Orange Knowledge Scholarships,’ and there are scholarships available for 52 nations.
MSP stands for MENA (the Middle East and North Africa) Scholarship Program, and it is open to students from 10 different countries.
Worth of Award
- The scholarships cover a portion of the living expenses, school fees, visa, travel, and insurance.
- The difference between real expenses and the OKP or MSP scholarship amount is anticipated to be covered by the scholarship bearer, if applicable.
To be eligible for an OKP (formerly known as NFP) scholarship, you must meet the following requirements in addition to the RNTC course admission requirements:
- You are a national who lives and works in one of the Nuffic OKP nations.
- You must not work for a company that has its own employee development program. Multinational corporations (e.g., Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or commercial organizations, bilateral donor organizations (e.g., USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multilateral donor organizations (e.g., a UN organization, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank), multilateral donor organizations (e.g
- You have an Employer’s Statement that follows the format supplied by Nuffic. All facts and promises mentioned in the format must be presented and approved in the statement;
- You have a valid and legitimate passport.
- For courses that take place at the same time, you are not eligible for more than one fellowship.
- Check to see whether a Government Statement is required. You must have a Government Statement that follows the Nuffic format if one is necessary.
- To begin, apply to RNTC to see whether you are qualified for the course you want to take. By picking a course, you may apply for it. Make it clear in your RNTC application that you want to be considered for an OKP or MSP fellowship. The option is featured in the RNTC application form (and is only accessible before the OKP/MSP deadline for ‘OKP’ and ‘MSP’ courses).
- RNTC will notify you through email whether you are eligible once you have submitted your application (usually within 10 working days).
- If you are qualified for the course, RNTC will send you an email with a link to apply for an OKP or MSP fellowship in ATLAS, which is an online system for applying for OKP or MSP scholarships.
- Then submit an application for an OKP or MSP fellowship.
- Please keep in mind that you must complete and submit your OKP or MSP application all at once! You will not be able to make any modifications or additions to your application after it has been submitted.
- You may apply for a scholarship through the Nuffic system, which is called ATLAS, if you are eligible according to RNTC and fulfill the OKP or MSP requirements, using the URL indicated in step 3.
- Please keep in mind that you may only apply for a scholarship for the course you want to take during the application window for that course. Every year, there are two of these windows.
Deadline: The deadline to register for OKP or MSP scholarships via their website is March 15, 2022. Apply early as you will need to complete your application in two phases and the registration on their website is just the first eligibility phase.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: