The Ocean Wise Innovator Lab 2022 is currently accepting applications.
The Ocean Wise Innovator Lab helps young people realize and share their creative ocean health solutions by offering mentoring from prominent ocean scientists and entrepreneurs, as well as financing and instructional tools.
Participants will learn about concerns affecting the ocean, particularly ocean plastics, and create an idea to address this problem throughout the course of the three-month program.
Youth participants will submit their final ideas for consideration at the conclusion of the three-month program.
The top three innovations will receive recognition of their achievement along with:
- 1st place: $2,500 CAD
- 2nd place: $1,000 CAD
- 3rd place: $500 CAD
All participants will also receive a digital certificate in recognition of their participation, along with a badge that can be added to their LinkedIn profiles and resume.
Ocean Wise Innovator Lab Requirements
The Ocean Wise Innovator Lab encourages adolescents from all around the globe to apply for the three-month program if they match the following requirements. If you meet the following criteria, you’ll be an excellent match for the program:
- Have an interest in ocean health and/or prior knowledge, especially in resolving the problem of ocean plastics.
- Are you goal-oriented and eager to create an innovative solution to combat ocean plastics by April 30, 2022?
- Are you hoping to improve your design development and entrepreneurial abilities, as well as obtain a better understanding of how ocean health is impacted?
- Born between January 1, 1992, and January 1, 2009, and are ready to make a difference in one of the world’s most pressing environmental issues.
- They can live everywhere on the earth (land or water, they don’t mind).
Application for Ocean Wise Innovator Lab
To apply you’ll need to share:
- Your email address, location and birth date
- A brief bio or description of yourself / your team, including relevant background and experience
- Why you want to participate
- The discipline your innovation will most likely fit with (e.g. communications, engineering, computer science, hospitality, social sciences, etc.)
- Your social media handles (optional)
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 31, 2022
Recommended for You: