NYDA Voucher Program for Young Entrepreneurs in South Africa 2021
NYDA Voucher Program for Young Entrepreneurs 2021 is now accepting applications.
The Voucher Program is a business support program aimed at assisting young entrepreneurs by providing one-on-one business development support so that they can access quality business development services from NYDA-approved business consultancy service providers, thereby increasing their participation in the mainstream economy.
A voucher is used to pay for recognized service providers’ business support services. The following services are available, but are not limited to:
- Possibility of doing business
- Accounting and financial management
- Reengineering is a term used to describe the process of reorganizing
- Development and hosting of websites
- Manuals for business operations
- Plan & Strategy for Marketing
- Creating a Business Plan
Young entrepreneurs can use vouchers ranging from R6 600 to R19 800 to utilize this program.
Young entrepreneurs are not needed to pay a contribution fee to participate in the program.
As part of the business growth phase, each registered organization is entitled to a maximum of two (2) vouchers.
Eligibility for the NYDA Voucher Program
- The applicant must:
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Citizenship/permanent residency in South Africa
- If the candidate does not have an entrepreneurial or company management experience or qualification, they must be willing to undergo Entrepreneurship Development Training.
- All business entity members must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- The company should be entirely owned by teenagers.
- The company should be based inside South Africa’s boundaries.
Application for the NYDA Voucher Program
Your complete application form must be accompanied by:
- Certified Photocopies of Identification
- Documents for Business Registration (If registered)
Download the app for the application and submit it to the NYDA branch.
For more info: Visit our page
Deadline: Rolling Basis