Nigerian Agip Exploration Scholarship For Nigerian Students, 2022
Nigerian Agip Exploration Scholarship For Nigerian Students will be awarded to appropriately qualified and interested students.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative, Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is devoted to workforce training and development.
As a result, NAE is accepting applications for the 2022/2023 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme from appropriately qualified and interested Nigerian graduates. There are two categories for the award:
1. Overseas – To study in a reputable overseas university.
2. Local – To study in a recognized Nigerian university.
Application Deadline: 3rd June 2022
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses, and a return economy ticket for a selected one-year course of study
Fields of Study: Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical).
- Petroleum Economics.
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum).
Nigerian Agip Exploration Scholarship Requirements
- A Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian institution is required.
- Have been accepted into a one-year Master’s Degree program in any of the fields mentioned below at a Nigerian or international institution (depending on the category).
- By December 31, 2022, you must be under the age of 28.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program, which lasts one year.
- Have a valid foreign passport for at least one year after September 2022. (applicable to overseas category).
How to Apply for Nigerian Agip Exploration Scholarship
- All candidates are required to fill out and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance.pdf.
- Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-ups during upload.
- Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A). Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- Candidates are not required to fill in the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2022 or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Documents Required for Application
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background, not more than 3 months old.
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2021/2022 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card).
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2022).
- Birth Certificate from Local government.
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you
- UTS Pathways Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students
- Robert Goddard Scholarship for International Students at Clark University in USA, 2023
- International Undergraduate Freshmen Scholarships at Fairleigh Dickson University, USA
- Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship in Australia, 2022
- 2022 Sustainable Energy Scholarship at University of Queensland in Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students at the University of Malaya in Malaysia, 2022