Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) recruitment process for 2022 has begun and can be found at www.customs.gov.ng or vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
The recruiting will take place across all Customs cadres and will take place on various days (stated below).
The recruiting process for 2022 is set to begin on December 13th and continue through December 24th, encompassing all cadres from Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04) to Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08).
E-Portal Availability and Schedules
The e-portal is open for the following schedules;
Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
- E-Portal Availability Date – 13 December 2021
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND).
Customs Inspector Cadre AIC (CONSOL 06)
- E-Portal Availability Date – 15 December 2021
- Applicant must possess an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE).
Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04)
- E-Portal Availability Date – 17 December 2021
- Applicant must possess Junior Secondary Certificate (JSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC).
General Requirements for Recruitment into the Nigerian Customs Service
Be of Nigerian descent or a Nigerian by birth.
Male candidates must be at least 7 meters tall, while female applicants must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
Have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters when completely inflated (male applicants only)
Be physically healthy and psychologically stable, as determined by a government medical professional.
Be debt-free in all aspects of your life.
Maintain a positive attitude and a willingness to learn, and show respect for your higher officers.
Present a state of origin certificate signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their respective Local Governments.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Please follow the steps below to begin your application for the Nigerian Customs Service recruiting 2021:
Take the first step. http to www.customs.gov.ng
Step two: choose e-Services from the drop-down menu.
Step three. Vacancies can be found at vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
You should review each cadre’s complete requirements before submitting your application.
- E-Portal Availability Date – 24 December 2021
- The Nigerian Customs Recruitment Form is available free of charge at www.customs.gov.ng.
- You must choose the job you want to apply for depending on your qualifications.
- Please keep in mind that you may only apply for one job. Any other app will take the place of the prior one.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Deadline
Application Deadline: 24 December 2021
Recommended for You:
- The Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022
- Nampak Recruitment for a Research Scientist 2022
- WEMA Bank Marketing Associate Recruitment 2022
- Ezz Steel Professional Training and Graduate Recruitment Program (2022)
- 10 Best Jobs For Graduating Students 2022