NDA Admission Application Form – The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna’s 74th Regular Course admission application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently accessible online.
For interested candidates, the deadline to apply for NDA 74RC has been extended till April 7, 2022. The NDA Screening Test/Exam Center selection will take place from 8 a.m. on April 8th to 13th April 2022. By midnight on April 7, 2022, applicants must have completed and submitted their applications.
Suitable candidates are invited to apply for admission to the Nigerian Defence Academy’s (NDA) 74th regular course (Degree programs) for the academic year 2021/2022
Candidates admitted into the NDA Regular Course will receive military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a period of five years in the Nigerian Army, four years in the Nigerian Navy, and three years in the Nigerian Air Force. Graduates will get an honours degree in a key field after successfully completing training (BSc, BEng, BA). They will both get a Presidential Commission into the Nigerian Armed Forces.
The online application form for the 74th regular course admission at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) will be available for purchase from Monday, October 25, 2021, until Thursday, April 7, 2022. It is accessible to both men and women from Nigeria.
Phase one of the Post-UTME screening will consist of a screening test. Only those who have a JAMB 2022 Registration Number will be allowed to take the examinations.
The AFSB will only provide admission to NDA to students who score a minimum of 180 in the JAMB 2022 test (for the Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Science, and Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210 in the JAMB 2022 examination (for the Faculty of Engineering).
NDA 74th Regular Course Admission Requirements
Candidates for admission to the Nigerian Defence Academy’s (NDA) 74 Regular Course must meet the following requirements:
- Medically and physically healthy, as well as having a strong moral character.
- Must be a single man or woman who is not legally obligated to support any children or other people.
- Present a certificate of indigeneity issued by the state or local government.
- As of September in the year of entrance into the Academy, you must be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old.
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits in English language, Mathematics, and three additional courses relevant to the planned program at not more than two sittings in GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS, and NABTEB).
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and achieved an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by the JAMB annual policy meeting) in English, Mathematics, and any other two subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as outlined in the JAMB Brochure.
- Males must be at least 1.68 meters tall and females must be at least 1.65 meters tall.
- The ability to communicate in French, Arabic, and Mandarin is a plus.
Candidates should be aware of the following:
- Application forms that do not include ordinary level results will be rejected.
- Candidates who are awaiting results are ineligible.
- Only ordinary level examination results that are less than 5 years old from the examination date will be accepted.
- Only Nigerian males and females are accepted into the Academy.
How to Apply for NDA Admission Application Form
Candidates must go on to the application portal at http://www.ndaapplications.net/, click “Purchase Access Code,” and pay N3,500.00 through REMITA for their application. Please note that only RRR Codes produced via the application site will be accepted for payment.
APPLICANTS FOR NDA MUST APPLY TO THE JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATIONS BOARD (JAMB) AND SELECT NDA AS THEIR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION. EXAMINATIONS FOR THE JAMB UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION ARE EXPECTED OF SUCH APPLICANTS (UTME).
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
The application forms must be submitted online together with the scanned SSCE results. Candidates must obtain an Acknowledgement Form after submitting their online application.
DATE AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING TEST:
The screening exam will take place on Saturday, April 23, 2022, as part of phase one of the Post-UTME screening. To the Screening Test Centre, all qualified applicants must bring their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result sheet, and TWO (2) postcard-sized (3.5 x 5 inches) pictures.
Only the candidate’s name, exam number, state, exam center, course of study, and signature should be visible from the chest upwards on the pictures.
Only those who pass the NDA Screening Test will be called to the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening process), after which the list of admitted candidates will be publicized.
NDA will train all Regular Course cadets, and the Federal Government of Nigeria will cover the expense of their administration and logistics.
MATERIALS FOR REFERENCE:
In response to applicants’ requests for reference materials, the Academy has made available to interested candidates a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers for a nominal price. This is available through the Registry, NDA.
Application Portal: www.ndaapplications.net
E-Mail: [email protected]
Recommended for you