In the academic year 2022/23, the University of Sheffield in the United Kingdom is providing six NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.
New foreign (non-EU) students attending the University of Sheffield from an NCUK Study Centre are eligible for the scholarships.
Worth of Scholarship
The scholarships are competitive prizes worth half of an undergraduate degree program’s initial tuition charge beginning in September 2022.
The scholarship will only be in the form of a reduced tuition charge.
NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
You must be enrolled in an NCUK Study Centre right now.
Before the deadline, you must obtain an offer from the University of Sheffield to pursue a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program. With the exception of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A100/A101), all undergraduate degree courses are acceptable (A200).
Your degree or foundation programme must begin in September 2022 at the University of Sheffield.
You must be offered a place on a full-time programme at the University of Sheffield. Scholarships are not available for degree programs that are shared between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution.
How to Apply for the NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
MUSE for applicants will allow you to apply for a scholarship.
You must have been offered a place to study at Sheffield University.
Deadline for applications: May 17, 2022, at 13:00 (UK time).
Recommended for You
- Undergraduate Scholarship in Liberal Arts at American University in Cairo 2022
- Tianjin Government Scholarship at University of Technology and Education in China 2022
- Abdulhadi H Taher Endowed Scholarship for Undergraduate Students at AUC Egypt 2022
- Fully Funded King Abdulaziz Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2022
- AGSM Emerging Female Leaders Scholarship at University of New South Wales Australia 2022
- IOE-ISH Centenary Taught Masters Scholarships for International Students at UCL
- Graduate Scholarships at Khalifa University for International Students (Fully Funded)
- UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship and Accommodation Award 2022/23
- Without IELTS Canadian Scholarships (2022)
- Johnson & Johnson MSc Global Mental Health Scholarships 2022-2023