International students are invited to apply for the Nanyang Technological Uni Research Scholarship, which is offered to excellent graduate students for research leading to a higher degree at the university.
The Scholarship includes a monthly stipend as well as a tuition cost reduction.
Nanyang Technological University (abbreviated as NTU) is a Singaporean independent research university.
NTU has routinely listed among the greatest universities in the world in all major college and university rankings and is widely recognized as one of the world’s best institutions.
Worth of Award
- The award is initially valid for one year, but it may be renewed if you make outstanding progress. The Scholarship may last up to two years for Master’s students and four years for PhD candidates, depending on the institution and research funds available in each instance.
- A monthly stipend as follows:
|For PhD candidates
|For Master’s candidates
|Singapore Permanent Resident
|International Student 2
- Scholars who pass the PhD Qualifying Examination/Confirmation may be eligible for an extra stipend of up to $500 per month if they pass the PhD Qualifying Examination/Confirmation. The rise in stipend is conditional on strong research performance and meeting the requisite requirements for the courses completed. By written notification, the University maintains the right to change the amount of the stipend at any time.
- The prize covers the yearly tuition charge in addition to the monthly stipend.
Nanyang Technological Uni Research Scholarship Requirements
- A local or foreign student seeking admission to NTU’s Graduate Research program as a full-time student.
- A First Class Honours or Second Class (Upper Division) Honours or its equivalent is required.
- During the specified time of the award, you must not be employed, accept paid employment, or hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary, or top-up allowance.
How to Apply for Nanyang Technological Uni Research Scholarship
- This scholarship may be applied for when filling out your application form.
- In your application form, fill out the “Application for Scholarship” section.
Deadline: Applications close by January 31, 2022
Recommended for You:
- Eni Scholarships at St Antony’s College in UK 2022
- Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships at University of Bristol 2022
- Goldsmiths University of London Scholarships 2022
- VLIR-UOS ICP Connect Scholarship for Master Program 2022
- Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Oxford 2022
- Mount Saint Vincent University International Scholarships 2022