Nampak Recruitment for a Research Scientist is searching for a highly qualified and experienced Scientist in Cape Town, South Africa.
Those that are interested are encouraged to apply.
The applicant will help with the Metals unit’s day-to-day operations.
Provides leadership and training to Nampak divisions, customers, and the industry in areas of competence.
Begin, assess, and manage initiatives.
Assists with research objectives development, manufacturing operations assistance, and troubleshooting.
Company/Organisation(s): Nampak R&D
Program Type: Full-Time Job
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Postgrad Degree
Nationality: Any Nationality
What to Expect
This hands-on role at Nampak Research & Development entails:
- Assists with the Metals unit’s day-to-day operations.
- Provides leadership and training to Nampak divisions, customers, and the industry in areas of competence.
- Begin, assess, and manage initiatives.
- Assists in the formulation of research objectives, factory operations assistance, and troubleshooting.
- In technical fields of work, develops standard techniques, procedures, and processes. In terms of food science and technology, liaison with the Nampak Divisions and their food and beverage packaging clients.
Nampak Recruitment for a Research Scientist Requirements
The ideal applicant for this role should be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Materials Engineering / Material Science BSC degree completed
- It would be advantageous if you have a postgraduate degree in material science.
- Two years of relevant work experience in an area involving light-gauge steel/tinplate, aluminum, or packaging is required.
- Ability to undertake complicated analyses and design experiments
- Working knowledge of can manufacturing or the production of lightweight, coated, flat-rolled goods would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities, both orally and in writing.
- Expertise in scientific research and technical consulting.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise with laboratory processes
- A valid, unendorsed driver’s license is required, as well as a willingness to travel.
Application for Nampak Recruitment for a Research Scientist
How to Apply: As part of the Nampak Research & Development Job Recruitment application process, candidates must meet the aforementioned eligibility requirements and apply online by clicking on the ‘Create new account’ option to complete the application form for the career opportunity.
Nampak Recruitment for a Research Scientist Deadline
Application Deadline: December 05, 2021
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: