Nagoya University Global Undergraduate Scholarship: Students from all around the globe are welcome to apply for the Nagoya University Global Undergraduate Scholarship 2022, which is targeted at students who have excelled academically.
Several scholarship options are available at Nagoya University thanks to the great assistance of our government, benefactors, and business partners.
Most scholarships are provided on the basis of academic performance, financial need, and certain non-academic accomplishments to acknowledge students’ remarkable achievements and help those who have financial difficulties.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Nagoya University
Scholarship to be taken at Nagoya University
Scholarship Type: Full Tuition Scholarships
Scholarship Slots: 30 scholarships
Scholarship Worth: see scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Nagoya University Global Undergraduate Scholarship Requirements
- To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- For the Global 30 International Programs, applicants must meet Nagoya University’s undergraduate admissions eligibility standards.
- By the appropriate application deadlines, applicants must submit a full undergraduate admissions application package together with the Scholarship Application Form.
- Scholarship eligibility: To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must meet both of the following requirements:
- Selected applicants must matriculate at Nagoya University in the year they apply, with the aim of finishing the program there.
- If a recipient gets a scholarship from another public or private source that is equal to or higher than JPY500,000 per year, this award will be forfeited.
- Academic and non-academic factors, as well as extracurricular activities, will be considered, together with financial necessity.
Scholarship Value and Benefits
The Scholarship includes:
|The tuition will be fully covered for 4 years.
|The scholarship recipient also needs to pay this fee, but it will be reimbursed in the form of monthly installments within the first year.
|A total of JPY500,000 will be provided every year for personal expenses for 4 years.
*The scholarship does not cover the application price. As a result, all candidates must pay the application cost before the deadline.
Application for Nagoya University Global Undergraduate Scholarship
How to Apply: Please use the online admissions system to submit the scholarship application form together with your program application documentation.
Please follow the steps below to complete the scholarship application form and submit it by the deadline:
1. Fill up and submit the Scholarship Application Form.
2. Fill out the form on paper.
3. Separately scan and save the completed application form and income statement on your computer.
4. Go to the Online Application System and login.
5. Scan the application form and income statement and upload them.
Nagoya University Global Undergraduate Scholarship Deadline
Application Deadlines: December 10, 2021 (First round) and February 5, 2022
Recommended for You:
- Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2022
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022
- Davenport Scholarships for International Students 2022
- Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarship in UK 2022
- GREAT Ghana Scholarship for Postgraduate Students in UK 2022
- Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship in Japan 2022
- Uppsala University Global Scholarships to Study in Sweden 2022