MTN ICT and Business Skills Training Initiative for Young Entrepreneurs in Nigeria 2022
MTN Nigeria is accepting applications for its MTN ICT and Business Skills Training Initiative for Young Entrepreneurs, which will run from 2022 to 2023.
The MTN Foundation’s business skills training programs aim to increase the employability of young people.
Since its commencement in 2018, four rounds of this project have been conducted, with 3,052 teenagers successfully taught throughout ten states (Oyo, Kano, Imo, Nasarawa, Rivers, Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Borno, Kaduna, and Katsina).
Google, Oracle, KPMG, IBM, Digital Bridge Institute, and Cisco collaborated to make this happen.
Worth of Award
As part of this initiative, youth ICT and entrepreneurial skills are being developed as part of this project, with the goal of improving young people’s entrepreneurial and employability capacity.
MTN ICT and Business Skills Training Requirements
- Between the ages of 18 and 35, young people
- ICT and entrepreneurship skills among young people.
- Young entrepreneurs who live and run small enterprises in the states of Adamawa, Anambra, Cross River, Jigawa, Kogi, and Lagos will be eligible for the fifth round.
How to Apply for MTN ICT and Business Skills Training
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: Entries close on December 30, 2021.
Recommended for You:
- Federal Government Recruitment Portal for 2021/2022
- Jumia Warehouse Supervisor Job Recruitment: APPLY NOW
- Heirs Holdings Graduate Trainee Recruitment: APPLY 2022
- WEMA Bank Marketing Associate Recruitment 2022
- Federal Poly Nekede HND Admission Form for 2021/2022
- US Embassy Community College Program 2022