Movistar – 42 Madrid Digital Inclusion Scholarship in Manchester, UK is currently accepting applications for the year 2022.
Telefónica Hispanoamérica was thrilled to partner with One Young World to launch the Digital Inclusion Scholarship for the first time in 2021. Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay, and Venezuela were among the countries that competed for the Digital Inclusion Scholarship.
While representing Telefonica in various nations, these young leaders attended the One Young World 2021 Summit virtually. They established the Digital Inclusion Community Taskforce to bring together the efforts of numerous Latin American nations in order to build a project that may have a significant effect regardless of physical boundaries. The goal will be to focus on issues of education and digital integration in vulnerable groups.
As a result, Telefónica will continue its relationship with One Young World to help young leaders in the fields of technology, innovation, digital skills, inclusion, and education in rural parts of Latin American nations, building on the success of the 2021 initiative.
They’re also excited to announce that this year’s digital inclusion scholarship will include “42 Madrid” from Fundación Telefónica. The chosen young leaders will have the chance to attend this year’s 2022 Summit, which will take place in person in Manchester, United Kingdom, from September 5-8.
Scholarship: The scholarship provides:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Manchester.
- Lifetime membership to the OYW community.
- Hotel accommodation in a private room between 5th – 8th (inclusive) September 2022 for the Summit.
- One night of hotel accommodation (if required) for the visa application process.
- The cost of travel to and from Manchester (flights in economy).
- Domestic travel costs to the airport to take the international flight (flight in economy).
- Travel to the visa application process (if required).
- Visa costs, if applicable (including visa costs and required travel for visa appointment).
- Catering includes breakfast at the hotel accommodation and, lunch and dinner at the Summit.
- 7 days of daily expenses (£15 per day).
- Travel Insurance between September 3-9, 2022.
- 42 Madrid Experience (pre-Summit day meet-up in Madrid).
Movistar – 42 Madrid Digital Inclusion Scholarship Eligibility
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 30 at the time of the One Young World Summit 2022, which will be held on September 5-8, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Uruguay, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile, and Venezuela.
- Lead a project aimed at bridging the digital gap in Latin America’s rural communities.
- Lead a project with an emphasis on innovation.
- The initiative’s influence has been proven.
- Capacity for leadership has been shown.
- Dedication and possible usefulness to the communities or areas to which he or she belongs.
- Willingness to be completely involved with Movistar Delegates.
- One Young World participation motivation.
How to Apply for Movistar – 42 Madrid Digital Inclusion Scholarship
Deadline: The application deadline is June 5, 2022, at 09:00 AM (GMT).
Recommended for you
- Shim Law Scholarship for the Next Generation of Leaders, 2022
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships at the University of Adelaide
- Scholarships in Human Rights and Democratization in Africa at University of Pretoria – South Africa, 2022
- Sir Ray Tindle International Scholarship at University of Creative Arts, UK
- Meta Elevate Scholarship for Black Students in the US, 2022
- International Scholarships at the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies, Switzerland