All nationality holders from across the globe are invited to apply for a Montreal University Scholarship in Canada in 2022 for BS, MS, and PhD.
Canada is the northernmost part of the United States of America, and it grants permanent residency to thousands of individuals each year.
This university is one of Canada’s top-tier institutions, offering high-quality education at an affordable cost to both domestic and international students.
Montreal University is ranked fourth in Canada and 73rd worldwide.
It is Canada’s second-largest country, with 35,500 international students.
You may seek for permanent residency in Canada and work a PART-TIME job while studying here.
With 600 different courses available at Université de Montréal in Canada, you’re sure to find what you’re searching for.
Read How To Apply For Permanent Resident Status In Canada.
Check out How to Study in Canada Without IELTS 2021 for more information.
The purpose of this new Scholarship program is to assist the world’s best talent. Begin your journey right now.
Take a look at yourself at Concordia. Acceptance Rate: 78.2 percent
Scholarships, bursaries, and other sorts of rewards may assist reduce the cost of a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university.
The following is the whole information about the Montreal University Scholarship in Canada 2022.
Montreal University Scholarship in Canada Details
- Country: Canada
- University: Université de Montréal
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st Feb 2022
List of Degrees
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
List of Study Programs
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
This Canadian grant will only pay a portion of your tuition fees.
Only your past academic percent of marks determines the extent of scholarship coverage. So have a look at the following:
Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
$9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits).
$19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
Montreal University Scholarship Requirements
- Who have a study permit but are not permanent residents or citizens of Canada.
- Who will be enrolled full-time in a program of study for the duration of their studies?
- Who will not benefit from a different kind of tuition fee exemption provided by a different policy? This sort of exemption is already available to Francophone students in France and Belgium.
How To Apply for Montreal University Scholarship
Before you start filling out the application form, double-check the application deadlines and admittance standards for the study programs you’re interested in.
Please go to Montreal University Scholarship in Canada 2022 to apply.
Deadline: February 1, 2022
Recommended for You:
- BIGSAS DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme for Female African Scholars in Germany 2022
- Romanian Government Scholarships for Foreign Citizens, 2022
- FG Nigerian Award Scholarship for 2021/2022 [Apply Now]
- Full IAIS Masters Excellence Scholarship at University of Exeter in UK 2022
- ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents to Study in China 2022
- University of Guelph President’s Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in Canada 2022