MBA SME Entrepreneur and Innovator Scholarship at the University of Kent in UK 2022
MBA SME Entrepreneur and Innovator Scholarship at the University of Kent in UK 2022 is available for eligible candidates.
For the academic year 2022/2023, the University of Kent in the United Kingdom is accepting applications for the MBA SME Entrepreneur and Innovator Scholarship.
Successful applicants will have owned and operated a successful local business for at least 5 years and are now eager to expand their company or organization while also contributing to the local economy.
In return for this distinguished scholarship, awardees must continue to promote entrepreneurship by participating in the following activities while on the course:
In partnership with the Kent MBA Team, organize an event or activity to promote the area of their scholarship.
Become a student ambassador who helps with MBA recruiting efforts and initiatives.
Scholars would join a network of alumni ambassadors in their home countries after graduation to help with significant alumni events and recruiting efforts.
Worth of Award:
- The award consists of a 25% fee waiver.
- Kent Business School offers a limited number of competitive ‘SME Entrepreneur & Innovator Scholarships’ to students applying for the Kent MBA, worth 50% of the Kent MBA tuition fee.
All candidates who have received a formal offer to study for the Kent MBA are eligible to apply. Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered:
- Have at least 5 years of experience running their own local company or organization
- Have a First Class degree from the United Kingdom (or an international equivalent) and/or significant management experience
- Be self-sufficient.
- Submit a 500-word statement of motivation describing why they should be considered for this scholarship award, as well as proving their entrepreneurial history and dedication to regional economic development.
Every month, the Scholarship Awarding Panel will review awards on a rolling basis, with successful applicants informed within one week of the panel meeting.
How to Apply:
- This scholarship can only be considered after you have submitted a formal application to study for the Kent MBA at Kent Business School and have received a formal offer for September 2022 entry.
- You can then apply for the scholarship via your Applicant Portal by submitting the required supporting statement of motivation.
Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2022
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you
- 2022 Nigerian Award Scholarships Tenable in Nigeria for Public Tertiary Institution
- 2022 Trustee Scholarships at University of Findlay, USA
- DeepMind International Scholarships 2022 at University of Birmingham – UK
- 2022 First Mutual Scholarship for African Students at Africa University, Zimbabwe
- PhD Scholarship in Economics and Statistics at University of Milano-Bicocca in Italy 2022
- 2023 DAAD Scholarship for BIGS-DR Doctoral Programme at the University of Bonn in Germany