Windsor University invites applications for the MBA Scholarship for International Students for the 2022 academic session.
The university’s aim is to enable students to lead in the job market by providing easy and inexpensive online higher education throughout the globe utilizing cutting-edge technology and certified academic programs.
Worth of Award
- Every month, Windsor University will choose 10% (one-tenth) of male candidates and 10% (one-tenth) of female applicants to be the recipients of the Fully-Funded MBA Scholarship percent 100 OFF!!
- The overall tuition charge was $3600, but those who did not get a scholarship will receive a 50 percent reduction, resulting in a new total of $1800, payable over two years at $300 each semester.
- Application fees of $50 are non-refundable.
- MBA graduation certificate costs of $300 are non-refundable.
RELATED: Studyportals Scholarship International Distinction Awards Worldwide 2022
MBA Scholarship for International Students Requirements
The following are the admission requirements for this academic program:
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree with at least 120 credit hours is required.
- Level of English proficiency: IELTS, TOFEL, PTE, EEPE, ACT COMPASS, or CEFR
- Document of Identification (Passport or National ID)
- the most recent degree (at least Bachelor Degree or equivalent)
- Letter of Recommendation (academic and/or professional experience)
- Curriculum Vitae (at least six months of work experience or internship)
- For additional information, see the English Proficiency Exemption Policy or provide proof of English proficiency.
How to Apply for MBA Scholarship for International Students
All applications must be submitted via the official website.
When submitting your application, include a unique article detailing the most in-demand programs and courses in your nation, as determined by the labor market.
Your piece will be published on the University’s website blog with your name and country when you submit it.
Deadline: Application submission will close on December 31, 2022.
Click Here for More Details