MBA Scholarship at Stockholm School of Economics in Sweden 2022
The Stockholm School of Economics in Sweden is accepting applications for the MBA Scholarship for the school year 2022/2023.
Dagens Industri, utbildning.se, and Stockholm School of Economics collaborated to create this scholarship.
The SSE MBA Executive Format allows you to expand your knowledge and abilities in terms of managing and developing businesses and organizations. Throughout the program, you will work on both major and small learning initiatives that will have a direct impact on your company.
There are also study visits overseas during the programme. To become a research fellow, you must have a bachelor’s degree with 180 credits, at least five years of relevant work experience, excellent English skills, and the employer’s approval for your participation in the education. Please keep in mind that charges for testing, transport, meals, and lodging will be added to the total. If you applied for the scholarship in previous years but did not obtain it, you are invited to reapply.
Worth of Scholarship
- It covers the entire tuition charge for the SSE MBA Executive Format, which is SEK 495.000 + VAT.
MBA Scholarship at Stockholm School of Economics | Eligibility Criteria
- The scholarship is presented to a person who, via his or her leadership and responsible business growth, is anticipated to act as a good ambassador for Sweden. The candidates’ potential and experience in the following areas are evaluated in particular:
- promoting sustainable business in an international market with (at least) a Bachelor’s degree, a high level of English proficiency, and a minimum of five years relevant work experience creating new value through entrepreneurship or intrapreneurship creating new value through entrepreneurship or intrapreneurship promoting sustainable business in an international market with (at least) a Bachelor’s degree, a high level of English proficiency, and a minimum of five years relevant work experience.
How to Apply for the MBA Scholarship at Stockholm School of Economics
The application period is currently open. To suggest or apply for the scholarship, go to the website.
12 to 15 applicants are required to submit a complete application for the SSE MBA program, and 5 to 7 finalists are chosen and interviewed before being presented to the panel. Representatives from Dagens Industri, utbildning.se, and Stockholm School of Economics make up the jury. The scholarship recipient is chosen by a jury.
Deadline: June 16, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You
- ADB Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Postgraduate Conversion Scholarship in UK 2022
- 30% Club UCC MSc Project Management Scholarship at CUBS in Ireland 2022
- World Bank Scholarship Program 2022/23 [Fully Funded]
- Saïd Business School Foundation Africa Scholarships at Oxford University in UK 2022
- John Kinghorn Scholarship in Engineering at University of Sussex in UK, 2022
- PhD scholarship on Succession Planning in Family Businesses in CBS in Denmark 2022
- Tallow Chandlers and M.W. Beer Scholarship for Masters Students 2022
- University of Calabria International Masters Scholarships 2022
- Murdoch University Crisis Healthcare Management Scholarship 2022