MBA Carl Silfven Scholarship for International Students at SSE in Sweden 2022
For the academic year 2022/2023, the Stockholm School of Economics is accepting applications for the MBA Carl Silfven Scholarship for International Students in Sweden.
The Carl Silfvén Foundation was created in 1914 as a result of Carl Silfvén’s bequest. With a distinctive business community network, the University is one of Europe’s premier business schools. Its research is well-known across the world, and many of its experts are thought leaders in their professions.
The Stockholm School of Economics is a major business school in Europe. SSE provides BSc, MSc, MBA, PhD, and Executive Education programs, as well as highly acclaimed PhD and Executive Education programs. As of 2018, SSE’s Master of Finance program is ranked number 18 in the world.
Worth of Scholarship
The scholarship covers the following:
- The complete tuition price for the SSE MBA Executive Format 2021 is SEK 619.000 (SEK 495.000 + VAT).
- The cost of travel might range from SEK 150.000 to SEK 150.000.
- Accommodation costs up to SEK 150.000.
Requirements for the MBA Carl Silfven Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
- An individual working by a Swedish organization anywhere in the globe with a Bachelor’s degree in a non-business discipline will be given the scholarship.
- The fellowship aims to improve the worldwide competitiveness of Swedish businesses.
- A maximum of two scholarships will be given out.
- Candidates should preferably have a Bachelor’s degree in a non-business topic, a good level of English language, and at least five years of relevant professional experience.
How to Apply for the MBA Carl Silfven Scholarship
In order to be considered for the scholarship, you must first complete the following steps:
- Please complete the form in its entirety.
- Three to seven finalists are picked from the pool of applicants and requested to submit a complete application for the SSE MBA program (including interviews and tests).
- The Carl Silfvén Foundation chooses the winner of the scholarship.
- Please email Helena Bergelv at [email protected] if you have any concerns concerning this form or the scholarship.
Deadline for applications: August 31, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You
- Alfred Werner Fund Masters Scholarships for International Students 2022/23
- Institute of Arab & Islamic Studies Masters Excellence Scholarship 2022
- Pentecost University Scholarships for Undergraduate Students to Study in Ghana
- Mistral Scholarships for International Students to Study in France 2022-2023
- Chinese Government Scholarship Belt and Road Program at Wuhan University 2022
- International Ambassador Scholarship at University of West London 2022
- Transform Together Undergrad and Postgrad Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2022
- Abdulhadi H Taher Endowed Scholarship for Undergraduate Students at AUC Egypt 2022
- Tianjin Government Scholarship at University of Technology and Education in China 2022
- University of Bonn Argelander Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded to Germany)