The Chalmers IPOET Masters Scholarships for International Students at Chalmers University of Technology in 2022 is being offered by the Swedish Council for Higher Education.
Chalmers is in charge of administering and awarding the scholarships.
With a worldwide vision of a sustainable future, Chalmers University of Technology conducts research and provides instruction in technology, science, shipping, and architecture.
Chalmers University includes 13 departments and is recognized for creating an excellent environment for innovation.
Chalmers is the coordinator of the Graphene Flagship, a European Commission FET Flagship program.
Chalmers University of Technology has 10,300 full-time students and 3,100 workers in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers;
- Tuition rates will be reduced by 75% (4 semesters/2 year program)
- Students who do well in their first year of study may be eligible for a higher discount, which covers 85 percent of tuition costs in the second and final years of study.
- The scholarship winners do not get any monies.
How to Apply Masters Scholarships for International Students
- Find the Master’s program at Chalmers that interests you.
- Before applying, make sure you go through the basic and particular entrance criteria for the program.
- Now you’re ready to apply online at universityadmissions.se (in English) or antagning.se (in Swedish) (in Swedish). A maximum of four programs may be applied for (in Sweden).
- Complete your online application by uploading your paperwork to your personal account at universityadmissions.se or mailing it to University Admissions in Sweden through ordinary mail.
Deadline: Application closes January 17, 2022