Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship in Australia will be awarded to exceptionally qualified international students.
The University of Queensland is accepting applications for the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarships for the 2022/20223 academic year.
The Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarships is a great opportunity for outstanding overseas students.
Worth of Award: Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee.
Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship Requirements
- You must be an overseas student who has received an unconditional offer or has already confirmed your seat in UQ’s Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice program to be eligible.
- You must not hold more than one scholarship at the same time.
- Academic proficiency is a requirement, and high-achieving students are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship
Before submitting an application, you must:
- Apply for the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice.
- Receive a UQ student ID number.
- Hold an unconditional offer or have already confirmed your place in the program.
Once you have received your offer, submit the following to [email protected]:
- Personal/motivational statement. This statement should be no more than 1000 words and address:
- The reasons for your interest in studying the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ.
- Your personal goals and ambitions.
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer. The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the scholarship application closing date, unfortunately, they cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.
Deadline: For Semester 2, 2022, applications close July 1, 2022.
Recommended for you
- 2022 FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship ($20,000 award)
- ALX/Udacity Tech Scholarship 2022 for Young Africans
- 2022 Sustainable Energy Scholarship at University of Queensland in Australia
- DAAD Scholarship for Master of Science in International Health in Germany, 2023
- Bill H James Foundation Scholarship Fund for Aspiring African American Engineers in USA 2022
- 2022 Trustee Scholarships at University of Findlay, USA