For the academic year 2022/23, the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation is accepting applications for the Mahmoud S Rabbani Scholarship for International Students in the Netherlands.
The MSR scholarship is enhanced by a mentorship program that gives personal and professional support to scholarship recipients as well as access to the Foundation’s broad and diversified network and platforms.
Worth of Award
The maximum amount that may be awarded is € 15,000 for the academic year.
Mahmoud S Rabbani Scholarship Requirements
Candidates must be nationals of any of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, or Yemen. Applications coming from the Netherlands should be by Dutch nationals.
- Arab students who have earned an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or PhD program in the Netherlands, as well as Dutch students who have gotten an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or PhD program in the Arab World, are eligible for the award.
- If English is not required, the applicant should have a solid understanding of English and/or the language of study.
How to Apply for Mahmoud S Rabbani Scholarship
The following papers are required:
- Statement of motivation and purpose (in English);
- Curriculum Vitae; Curriculum Vitae; Curriculum Vitae; Curriculum Vitae; Curriculum Vita
- a color copy of the passport;
- Copies of degrees or certificates, as well as academic transcripts (translated into English);
- Two signed recommendations (in English) from academic or professional referees;
- Acceptance letter from the Host University in the Netherlands;
- An official course description of the Host University’s curriculum;
- Budget: Please submit a thorough financial summary, including tuition fees, living costs, and other sources of income, to fund your studies in the Netherlands for the academic year for which you are applying.
Deadline: The application deadline for the Mahmoud S Rabbani Scholarship is March 31, 2022.
Recommended for You:
- University of Edinburgh GREAT Scholarships in UK 2022
- Global Korea Scholarship by Korean Government 2022
- Aalto University Scholarships for International Students in Finland 2022
- Lakehead University International Scholarships and Awards 2022
- Scholarships in Canada for International Students Without IELTS 2022
- Business School Work and Employment Relations Scholarship at Leeds University 2022