The L’Oreal African Hair and Skin Research Grant 2022/2023 is currently accepting applications.
L’Oréal has long been devoted to gaining a deeper knowledge of African skin and hair features.
In 2013, the L’Oréal Medical Directorate established the L’Oréal African Hair and Skin Research Grant to support this objective.
It is intended for clinicians, fundamental scientists, and molecular biologists who are interested in hair and skin physiology.
In addition, the grant recipient will get awareness and access to a network of experts who can help them customize and drive their study, paving the way for future possibilities.
Furthermore, all candidates will get personalized evaluations on their study proposals from a team of African and international hair and skin specialists.
- One successful investigator will be awarded the grand prize up to €20,000 for a one-year project.
L’Oreal African Hair and Skin Research Grant Requirements
- Certified dermatologists, epidemiologists, and scientists in Africa are eligible for the funding.
- Applications are welcomed in both French and English.
Application for L’Oreal African Hair and Skin Research Grant
You can submit your completed typed application on the membership platform by February 4, 2022, at 23.59.
- Click here to download the English application form
- Click here to download the French application form
Recommended for You:
- Schlumberger Operation Internships 2022
- Salzburg Global Seminar Communications Internship 2022
- World Bank Internship Program for Highly Motivated Citizens in USA 2022
- MainOne Internship Program for Young Nigerians 2022
- BAT South Africa External Affairs Internship for Recent Graduates 2022
- Great Minds Student Internships at IBM Research in Africa and Switzerland 2022