LinkedIn tech policy Fellowship on CBDC in Africa 2021
The LinkedIn tech policy Fellowship on CBDC in Africa in 2021 is now accepting applications.
Evidently, the digital world needs money that reflects its qualities.
While private digital currencies such as bitcoin and Ether seem to be gaining popularity, central banks across the globe are proposing a countermeasure in the form of a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).
E4E, or emerging technologies for emerging markets, is a tech policy advocacy organization and think tank that aims to follow a policy-to-action route that guarantees developing nations are not left behind in the adoption of new technologies.
RELATED: NGO Leadership Transition Fellowship Program (Innocent Chukwuma) 2022
The fellowship’s topic is CBDC in Africa, and the report will address the following questions:
- What will be the impact of CBDC on AcFTA?
- Will it be possible for public and private digital currencies to coexist?
- Or will it be a zero-sum game in the Battle of the Coins?
Worth of Award of LinkedIn tech policy Fellowship
Applicants can expect to get
- Weekly personal conversations with experts on the theme’s related subjects.
- opportunity to participate in the preparation of the first Africa-wide CBDC report
- Opportunities to network with other professionals both inside and outside of Africa.
- A desire to advocate for technology policy
- A passion for the subject (CBDC in Africa).
- A background in research and writing
- A good knowledge of the English language in both writing and speech
How To Apply for LinkedIn tech policy Fellowship
All applications must be submitted via the official website.
Deadline: Applications run till November 30, 2021.
To Apply Click Here