LiftOff Black Entrepreneurship Program for Black Canadians 2022
Have a business concept that you can’t get out of your head but don’t know where to begin? Here is LiftOff Black Entrepreneurship Program for Black Canadians 2022?
Are you a business entrepreneur that wants to expand and scale your company?
Do you want to be able to access coaches, mentors, training, and financing options that are specifically suited to Black entrepreneurs’ needs?
Fill up an application for the LiftOff Black Entrepreneurship Program, which will take place in 2022.
The program aims to help Black entrepreneurs succeed.
- Phase 1: Ideation and Market Validation (3 months)
- Phase 2: Build and Launch (3 months)
- Phase 3: Position for Success (3 months)
- Phase 4: Transition to Community (3 months)
LiftOff Black Entrepreneurship Program Requirements
LiftOff program is open to individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Self-identify as a Black person
- Have a scalable business concept or an established company with room for expansion.
- Waterloo Region and Wellington County are both home to this town.
- For the course of the program, they have committed to devoting a minimum of 12 hours each week to their company.
- Prepared to fulfill the program’s coaching and reporting obligations.
Application for LiftOff Black Entrepreneurship Program
- Attend the course “How to Write a Successful Application for the Program.”
- To be considered for the Program, submit an application by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, December 10, 2021. Because applications are considered on a rolling basis, apply as soon as possible to improve your chances of getting chosen!
- If your application is selected for further consideration, you will be invited to a 30-minute interview. Interviews are held on a continuous basis.
- By Wednesday, December 22nd, successful candidates will be contacted.
- On Monday, January 10, 2022, the LiftOff program will commence.
LiftOff Black Entrepreneurship Program Deadline
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: December 10, 2021
Recommended for You:
- Great Minds Student Internships at IBM Research in Africa and Switzerland 2022
- Great Minds Student Internships in Europe, Middle East, and Africa 2022
- International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) Communications Internship 2021
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Engineer Internship for young South Africans
- African Development Bank’s Coding for Employment Program in Côte d’Ivoire 2022
- Young Voices Youth Activists Programme for Nigerians 2022
- Mastercard Summer Internship Program for South African students – 2022
- UNESCO Internship Programme for young Professionals 2022