LAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Form – Ladoke Akintola University Post UTME Admission screening form for the academic year 2022/2023.
See the requirements, deadline, and how to apply.
LAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Form 2022
Do you know that registration for LAUTECH Post UTME 2022 has already begun?
We’ve heard that the management of Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomosho has started selling post-UTME screening forms for the 2022/2023 school year.
LAUTECH Post-UTME Date 2022
The LAUTECH Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise will be held from
Thursday, August 15 to Monday, August 19, 2022, by 10:00 a.m.
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form Requirements
To be eligible, candidates must have gotten 160 or more points in the 2022/2023 UTME.
But candidates with less than 200 points might not be considered for admission to the University’s programs in medicine and nursing.
If a candidate chose either the Medicine or Nursing program but got less than 200 marks, they can switch to any other relevant program they desire.
How To Apply For LAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Form
July 5 to August 14, 2022, you can fill out and submit the application form online.
Log on to www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng and use Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM) to pay a fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000) to register online for the screening exercise.
After making the payment, applicants are expected to carefully fill out and submit the online application form. Incomplete forms won’t be taken into account. When filling out the online application form, a candidate must upload a digital copy of his or her scanned passport photo. This digital copy must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) format and cannot be larger than 20kb. The photo must have a white background, show both ears, and have no hat or glasses on.
After submitting the application form, a candidate must print out an acknowledgement page that tells him or her where and when the screening exercise will be held.
Note: Applicants must upload their O’Level results to CAPS before the University can offer admission. Once admission is offered, candidates must accept or reject the offer on CAPS before JAMB shuts down CAPS for the year if they want to be on the JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Also, applications shouldn’t use blurry pictures because that will make it hard to tell what they are. If a candidate gives an invalid email address or a phone number that doesn’t work, the school may not be able to reach them with important information.
Lastly, applicants are told to watch out for fraudsters, since the University will not be responsible for any deal made with an unauthorized person.
Please send all questions to [email protected].
Recommended for you
- DELSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | Delta State University
- UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 | See How to Apply
- UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening | University of Abuja
- FUOYE Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 | See How To Apply
- UNN Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/23 | University of Nigeria Nsukka
- UNICAL Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening (All You Need To Know)
- OOU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening (All You Need To Know)
- UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening (All You Need To Know)
- UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
- UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening (All You Need To Know)
- OAU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening (All You Need To Know)