LASU Notice to Postgraduate Students on Course Registration
LASU Notice to Postgraduate Students – Lagos State University notice to postgraduate students on course registration.
Lagos State University (LASU) Notice to Postgraduate Students on Course Registration
The DICT hereby informs all Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate (PG) students that the Add and Delete Portal for Courses registered during the First Semester of the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now available for use.
Students in the postgraduate program may access their portals and execute Add and Delete operations. The addition and removal of courses will end on Friday, April 22nd, 2022, in accordance with the authorized timeline.
Please note that as part of the DICT’s commitment to offering assistance via the PG Coordinators, this is the first time PG students are enrolling for all courses online.
All complaints should be sent to the PG Coordinators, who will thereafter forward them to the DICT.
Visit https://lasu.edu.ng for more information.
Recommended for you
- CHSTNGURU Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
- ESCOHSTI Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Plateau State CHT Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- AUCHIPOLY SPAT Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- COOU Part-Time Degree Admission Form, 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Al-Ma’arif College of Health Sciences & Technology Admission Form, 2022/2023
- NIGERPOLY 2nd Batch ND Admission List, 2021/2022 Academic Session
- IMAP ND 1st Supplementary Admission List for 2021/2022