KPMG UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM NIGERIA FOR 2021: Education is the basis for a community’s development and prosperity.
The KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship will support chosen indigenous students through their university education, in accordance with KPMG Nigeria’s mission to improve communities by allowing access to education.
REQUIREMENT FOR KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme
The following requirements must be met by applicants:
- They must have finished their secondary education at a public secondary school in their home state.
- A minimum of 5 distinctions in WASSCE/NECO is required (including Mathematics and English)
- A minimum score of 230 on the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination is required (UTME)
- You must already have an admission letter or a provisional admission letter from a Nigerian federal university.
- Applicants in the 100L and 200L categories will be evaluated at the time of application.
- October 8, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
For More Information: