For the academic year 2022/23, Simmons University is accepting applications for the Kotzen Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students.
The Gilbert and Marcia Kotzen Scholars Program is a merit-based scholarship that honors the smartest and brightest students who are interested in a transformational education at Simmons University. This is Simmons’ most distinguished prize, which recognizes academic achievement via a concentration on study abroad, scholarly research, and intellectual curiosity.
With demanding coursework, meaningful debates, real-world experiences, and life-changing individuals, Simmons University is the place to pursue your interests. Simmons’ curriculum is completely customized and multidisciplinary, allowing you to study new topics in ways you’ve never considered before.
Worth of Scholarship
The Kotzen Scholarship includes the following benefits:
- Full tuition,
- Room & board,
- $3,000 will be allocated to academic endeavors such as study abroad, research funding, and other such activities.
This scholarship is for a four-year term of full-time undergraduate education, and it replaces any previously given merit scholarship.
Kotzen Undergraduate Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
The following conditions must be met by students applying for the Kotzen Scholarship:
- Apply as a freshman for the fall semester
- A standardized test score of 28 (ACT), 1300 (new SAT), or 1250 (old SAT – CR+M) or above is required. A minimum of 600 on each of the SAT sections is highly recommended.
- Non-native English speakers must provide unweighted TOEFL and SAT/ACT results with a GPA of 3.3 or above.
- During or before your senior year of high school, you should take a college preparation program that includes an upper-level math course.
- Honors, advanced placement (AP), and international baccalaureate (IB) courses have been taken in respective high school systems.
- Students that match the aforementioned qualifications are often interested in Simmons’ Honors Program.
How to Apply for the Kotzen Undergraduate Scholarship
In response to the questions below, you must submit a brief answer and a formal essay.
By the deadline, students should send their essays in PDF or Word Doc format using our online form, or by email with the subject line “Kotzen Application.”
The student’s entire name and date of birth should be on each page of the paperwork.
Please remember that it is the duty of the student to present a workable file in the appropriate format (PDF or Word), as we will not convert or accept incompatible files (i.e. Google Docs, Pages, etc.)
Deadline: December 1, 2022.
Recommended for You
- University of Bradford Scholarships for Domestic and Foreign Students 2022
- University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship for Studies in the UK
- Top 10 Fully-Funded Scholarships to Study Abroad in 2022
- Sanctuary Award Scholarship at Cardiff Metropolitan University in UK 2022
- Flinders International SACE Scholarships for International Students 2022
- UST Scholarship in Korea 2022 | Fully Funded
- CICOPS Scholarships in Italy for Developing Countries 2023
- Bournemouth University GREAT Scholarships in the UK in 2022
- MAcc Accounting Scholarship for Masters at University College Cork Ireland 2022
- HDAC4 Tetramerisation and Neuronal Dysfunction PhD Scholarship at Massey University 2022