This is to inform all interested applicants in developing countries that the Korean Government Scholarships has started receiving an application for the 2022 intake.
The Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) is designed to provide international students with opportunities to conduct advanced studies in undergraduate & graduate programs at higher educational institutions in the Republic of Korea in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between countries.
Eligibility Requirements for Korean Government Scholarships
To be eligible for the Korean Government Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirement;
- Applicants and their parents must not be Korean citizenship.
- Must be physically and mentally healthy for their studies in Korea.
- The cumulative grade point average (CGPA) must be 80% or higher; or
The CGPA must be 2.64/ 4.0, 2.80/ 4.3, 2.91/ 4.5, or 3.23/ 5.0 or higher.
- The graduate must be under 40 years old.
- Undergraduate must be under 25 years old
The Korean Government Scholarship is open to students from the following countries:
- New Zealand,
- Sri Lanka,
- El Salvador,
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo,
- Saudi Arabia,
- The United Kingdom,
- The United Arab Emirates,
- South Africa,
- The Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste,
- The Bahamas,
- Burkina Faso,
- Brazil, Brunei,
- Costa Rica,
- Cote d’Ivoire,
- Papua New Guinea,
Number of Scholarships
- KGSP Undergraduate: around 170 grantees will be awarded annually
- KGSP Graduate: around 700 grantees will be awarded annually
The Korean Government Scholarship covers the following for successful applicants.
- Tuition fee
- Medical Insurance
- Settlement Allowance
- Completion Grants
The Scholarship is to be taken at any Korean University.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Graduate
How To Apply to Korean Government Scholarship 2022.
To submit your application to the Korean Government Scholarship board, each applicant must visit the Embassy office in their respective country.
If you can’t reach out to the Korean Embassy in your home country then visit the Korean University website you wish to enroll.
Applicants submit their applications either to the Korean Embassies around the world or to the partnering universities in Korea.
Applications (Embassy, University) are expected from:
- Undergraduate: 1st September 2022 to October 2022
- Graduate: 1st February 2022 to March 2022
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Please share this scholarship with your friends on social media via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring!
- Terry Healy Memorial Scholarships At University of Waikato 
- Sexual & Reproductive Rights Scholarship At University of Pretoria 2022
- National Tsing Hua University Scholarship in 2022 [Apply Now]
- Josephus Foundation Scholarship 2022 [Apply Now]
- MasterCard Scholarships At McGill University – Canada 2022
- Policy Competition 2022 for Nigerian Students [Apply Now]