Kogi State Scholarship Application Portal for 2022
Kogi State Scholarship Application Form Portal 2021/2022 – Kogistate.gov.ng. See the most recent information about the Kogi State Government Scholarship for 2021.
Are you interested in applying for the Kogi State Scholarship in 2021?
You are not alone; we will walk you through the application process and provide you with any additional information you require about the scholarship grant.
This scholarship is awarded to Kogi indigenes to help them succeed in their educational institutions.
You will find the conditions and qualifications you need to be a beneficiary of this scholarship scheme on this website today.
Many students, including you, have benefited in recent years, and you may too.
All Kogi State indigenes are welcome to apply for the Kogi State students bursary, commonly known as the Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) (Bursary Award Scheme).
The Bursary program is intended to give financial assistance to all Kogites.
However, the bursary award application is completed online. With this tutorial, you’ll learn how to apply for the bursary and, hopefully, have a decent chance of being given one.
The goal of this change is to further refocus kids’ attention and instill a sense of urgency in them to work hard in their academic pursuits.
This plan is for students who are already enrolled in a recognized public or private higher education institution/university.
Related: Lagos State Government Scholarship for Indigene 2021
Kogi State Scholarship Scheme Requirements
Here are the requirements for the Kogi State Scholarship scheme for all eligible applicants. A list of prerequisites will be provided below.
- The primary condition for eligibility for the scholarship grant is that you must be a Delta State indigene.
- You must be a student at a recognized educational institution.
- You must have a strong academic record.
- Students at higher education institutions, such as universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education, are expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- Eligible candidates will be subjected to a screening process in which their credentials will be confirmed.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Origin Certificate of Orgin
- Statement of Results including your CGPA (For University/Polytechnic/College/School of Nursing Students, etc.)
Eligible Local Government Areas
- Koton Karfe
- Yagba East
- Yagba West
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
Is The Kogi State Scholarship Form Free?
The scholarship application form is completely free for all candidates. Please ignore any newspaper that asks you to pay money to obtain the scholarship program form.
However, the Kogi State Government would never request monetary compensation in payment for the registration.
How to Apply for Kogi State Scholarship Scheme in 2021
To submit your application, you will need to follow the below guide.
As previously stated, this bursary application is only accessible to Kogi state indigenes studying at any of the country’s authorized higher institutions.
After that, here’s how to apply for the Kogi State Scholarship Scheme.
- Read the instructions on the page at http://kssb.kg.gov.ng/public/index.php/scholarship.
- To begin registration, applicants should click on the Apply Here link.
- You will also be prompted to establish an account if you have not already done so. Otherwise, use the Continue Application button.
- Applicants must complete the first level to “Sign up.” Matric Number, E-mail, Confirmation of E-mail, BVN, and Phone Number must be supplied.
- An email with your username and password, as well as a link to continue with the application, will be sent to the email address you provided when signing up.
- To proceed to payment, click the link and enter your login and password.
- If the payment is successful, a payment message will be sent to the candidate’s email as proof that the Kogi State Scholarship Board has received the payment of 650 (This price is not set. It varies according to the year of application).
- Fill up your personal, institutional, and bank information by clicking “Proceed.”
- Furthermore, an application is complete when the candidate hits the “Submit” button to obtain a unique Form Id.
- An email will be issued to confirm the application’s completion.
- Finally, save and print the completed form.
And attach scanned copies of the original:
- Admission letter to a university detailing the course of study, year of entrance, and length.
- O’Level SSCE/GCE Certificate
- Proof of State of Origin/Local Government
- A school ID card, a national ID card, a driver’s license, or an international passport are all acceptable forms of identification.
Click the link below for more information about the Kogi State scholarship application guide. https://www.kogistate.gov.ng
Application Deadline: Not yet available.
Related: NWAG Scholarship For Nigerian Female Undergraduates 2021
Kogi State Scholarship Board
The Kogi State Scholarship Board is in charge of the bursary program. All applications are routed via them.
Their contact information is as follows:
Kogi State Scholarship Board
Related: Diamond Bank Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2021
Final Thought on Kogi State Scholarship
Kogi State Scholarship 2021 is an award given to indigenes of Kogi to assist them in their institutions of learning.
A lot of students like you have been a beneficiary in the past years, and you too can be. The scholarship form is totally free for all candidates.
The first criterion to qualify is that you must be an indigene of Delta State.
You must be a student of an approved institution and must have a CGPA of 3.0 or above. A list of requirements will be shown below.
For more information, kindly visit Kogistate.gov.ng.
This concludes our discussion of the Kogi State Scholarship Application Form, Requirements, And Portal. Please spread the word so that others might benefit.