Kinship Conservation Fellows Program ($6,000 stipend) 2022
The Kinship Conservation Fellows Program 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Fellowship gives you the chance to study and implement concepts and methods that will help you better comprehend and react to difficult environmental conservation situations.
Kinship Conservation Fellows uses three main ways to achieve their goals:
- Capacity development enables more market-based initiatives to be implemented. Every year, 18 conservationists engage in a month-long intensive Fellowship aimed at honing the skills required to apply market-based conservation methods to address environmental issues.
- Thought leadership helps Fellows gain more clout in the conservation community by exhibiting their work, sharing research and evaluation results, and sharing lessons gained through market-based strategy implementation.
- The community aids in the acceleration of good change and impact in the face of environmental issues. The Fellows become part of a worldwide network where they may engage with previous cohorts and conservation practitioners to pool their talents and ideas to accelerate change and optimize conservation impact.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Engineer Internship for young South Africans
Those chosen will get a month of intensive instruction as well as a $6,000 stipend.
Eligibility of Kinship Conservation Fellows Program
- An applicant must have completed a four-year college degree in the United States (or its equivalent).
- After earning a degree, have a minimum of five years of relevant job experience.
- Be able to communicate in both oral and written English.
- Work as a conservationist (rather than an academic or researcher).
The following criteria will be used to assess applicants:
- The profitability and suitability of the proposed proposal
- Potential for leadership throughout the Fellowship program and continued engagement in the Fellows Community
Application of Kinship Conservation Fellows Program
The 2022 Fellowship will be held in Bellingham, Washington, USA, from June 25 to July 26, 2022.
Applications must be received by January 9, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. U.S. Central Standard Time.
For more info: Click here
For additional Info: Visit Here
Deadline: January 9, 2022