For the academic year 2022/23, Khazar University is accepting applications for Merit Scholarships for International Applicants in Azerbaijan.
The goal of Khazar Institution scholarships is to promote and assist students from all over the globe to study at Khazar University, a premier private university in Azerbaijan that provides high-quality English-language education.
Worth of Scholarship
- On a competitive basis, these scholarships cover 75 percent, 50 percent, or 25% of the tuition charge.
- The scholarship is initially given for one year, however, it may be extended for the next academic year based on the student’s academic achievement.
Requirements for the Khazar University Merit Scholarships
- These scholarships are awarded to students who have excelled academically and have great personalities at all levels of study.
How to Apply for the Khazar University Merit Scholarships
The following documents are needed for all Merit Scholarships for International Applicants:
- PhD Application for Admission Form
- Master’s Degree’s Certificate/Diploma
- Official Academic Transcripts of Records
- A detailed Research Proposal describing the applicant’s proposed doctorate research topic, claim, research questions, methodology, and academic uniqueness.
- The following is a list of academic and other publications (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation for academic talents and personal qualities
- international passport photocopy
- Medical examination certificate
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume (Resume)
- Proof of English language skills to converse and perform academic research (no less than B2). Although standardized English language test results are not required at the first stage, Khazar University maintains the right to request such a test from the candidate as one of the final admission requirements. Applicants with standardized C1/C2 levels (or TOEFL/IELTS equivalents) will have a leg up on the competition.
Deadline: Early bird registration closes on May 15, 2022, at 18:00 (6:00 PM) Baku time. The deadline for submissions is June 15, 2022, at 18:00 (6:00 PM) Baku time.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You